Tuesday 16 February 2010

Prepare for lift off ... (Or should that be top off?)

Ok, so when Natalia asked me to model her piece for the catwalk project, that was fine by me. Her piece is gorgeous and despite us telling her throughout its production that it somewhat resembles a steak, ears, mini eggs etc, I was still flattered to be asked to model it. However, our Natalia is somewhat Hitleresque when it comes to getting that right image, and has requested not only a multitude of vest tops in varying colours, and my permission to double sided sticky tape merino wool balls to my face, she has also rather specificly asked I pose topless to show her piece. Intriging, but I'm up for anything, so we shall see how the results turn out. I only hope it's not too chilly in the photography studio ...

No comments:

Post a Comment