Friday 12 February 2010

Photographs; The Results

I was amazed at how much Gemma picked up on my personality in her analysis of of my photographs.

"Now, Colette wears glasses. Some people wear contact lenses or alternate between the two but the fact she wears hers all the time shows maybe she isn't completely image conscious and is confident in her appearence ..."

Ok, scratch the last part at the risk of sounding like blowing one's own trumpet, and it's very true. I have always worn my glasses as a statement piece as a result of being bullied for wearing them when I was at high school.

"Her taste in music can be judged, to a certain extent, by the playful photo of her and friends in Dundee's Fat Sam's nightclub. This may suggest she listens to chart and current music but the fact she's on the third might mean she tends to op for the older more classic style music ..."

Anyone who knows me knows that Bruce Springsteen is my homeboy, and I'd not realised just how much I gave things away in my photographs when it came to fac ts about me that are no secret but are evidently more obvious than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment